What is the Net-Works project?
It is a three years Erasmus + funded project which aims to establish new national or regional networks of work-based adult education providers, notably in Portugal, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia and North Macedonia and to facilitate their involvement in European cooperation.
Who are the partners?
It gathers partners from all over Europe: ENSIE from Belgium (lead partner), ISEN from Ireland, Ateliere Fara Frontiere from Romania, Galileo Progetti from Hungary, Community Development Institute – CDI from North Macedonia, Association 3S from Portugal, Association of Social Economy Entities – ASSE from Slovakia and Initiative for Development and Cooperation – IDC from Serbia!
What will we do during the project?
During the project we will
- Create 1 MOOC on “Networks of work-based adult education providers capacity building”,
- Organize 5 peer-to-peer sessions to learn more from each other on various topics,
- Have 2 roundtables to exchange about work-based adult education methodologies,
- Have 2 study visits between a new network and an experienced one,
- Organize 2 meetings with experts,
- Prepare an inventory of successful methodologies, a guidebook on external communication, a repertory of financial sustainability and a sustainability roadmap.
What we did so far?
For the moment, the partners have met three times, two times online for the kick-off meeting and the first peer-to-peer session and one time in real life, at least for some of them for the first project meeting.
If you want to know more about the Net-Works project, the project partners and what are its goals and what it aims to do, go read this article! (on the project website)